Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Super Clot is a fast acting gel that stops bleeding fast, relieves pain and disinfects, too all while easily applied with a new easy-to-use applicator. Super Clot halts bleeding that is associated with minor cuts, surgical wounds and nail trimming. It comes in an easy to use applicator that provides controlled and accurate application. Super Clot is used in place of styptic powders and pencils that don't have its disinfecting and numbing properties nor its ease of use.
- Apply liberally to wound.
- Apply direct pressure to wound to accelerate the clotting process.
- Consult your veterinarian if bleeding persists
- Fast acting gel stops bleeding fast, stops pain, and disinfects wounds.
- Halts bleeding that is associated with minor cuts, surgical wounds, and nail trimming.
- Lidocaine & benzethonium chloride provide strong, instant relief by numbing and disinfecting area.
- Easy to use tube provides controlled and accurate application.
- Apply liberally to wound for quick relief, and apply direct pressure to wound to accelerate the clotting process.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
Species: Dogs And Cats
Mode of Administration: Topical
Ingredients: Ferric sulfate, Aluminum Sulfate, Glycerin, Silicon Dioxide, Lidocaine HCL, Benzethonium Chloride.
Manufacturer: Synergy Labs