For cats weighing over 2kg , Milbemax Broad-Spectrum All wormer Tablets. Milbemax All wormer for cats is a tablet for the control of all gastrointestinal worms in cats including roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm). Milbemax All wormer for cats will also prevent heartworm disease in cats if administered monthly.
This tablet is also suitable for pregnant and lactating cats. Tiny compared to other products but proven very effective to protect your cats against gastrointestinal worms Milbemax tablets for cats (2-8kg) can be given to cats with bodyweight over than 2 kg.
For cats with bodyweight > 2 - 4 kg, give them half (1/20) a tablet (oblong dark red)
For cats with bodyweight > 4 - 8 kg, given them a full tablet (oblong dark red)
• For cats with bodyweight over than 2 kg
• Broad-Spectrum Allwormer Tablets
• Treatment and control of adult and immature roundworm, treatment and control of adult and immature hookworm, Treatment and control of tapeworm infections,
• Given monthly for heartworm prevention, Control of gastrointestinal worms
• Can be given to pregnant and lactating cats